Urban sophistication with a decidedly relaxed air. If effortless elegance is the impression you're going for, this dresser is custom made to fit your space. It's got the crisp, clean lines of a contemporary piece, but with softly weathered elements, including antiqued industrial pulls and an earthy finish that lets the beauty of replicated oak grain flow through. Seven smooth-gliding drawers of varied size make it a bedroom essential.
- Dresser only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm gray vintage finish with white wax effect over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Seven Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 16''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.