Delivery Policy Details
- Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday. Hours vary at different times of the year.
- The scheduled delivery time is approximate. We do our best to make the delivery as scheduled but occasionally there are factors out of our control.
- Any unrequested assistance that causes damage to any item, residence or contents is not the responsibility of Today’s Furniture.
- Delivery fees will be charged each time a truck delivers or picks up merchandise.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery includes preparation, assembly and setup of merchandise to one address.
- Our Delivery Teams will set up, remove, and haul away (if needed) like furniture purchased and delivered. Any additional moving services will be on a fee basis. Furniture or bedding in an unsanitary condition will not be hauled away. Our delivery teams are restricted from moving any electronic equipment.
- Customer must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) to accept and sign for delivery. Customer signature on the delivery invoice will verify acknowledgement of receipt of merchandise in good condition.
- If you elect to pick your furniture up at our store, you will receive it in the original factory cartons or wrapped. We find this to be the best protection for you to transport your purchase to your home. It is the customers’ responsibility for the safety of the load. Hours for pickup are Monday – Thursday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Friday 9:oo am – 5pm, and Saturday 9:00am - noon.
- Our personnel will load and assist you with securing your merchandise into your vehicle. Today’s Furniture cannot be responsible for damage in transit, or while unloading at your home. Before leaving ensure your load is secure and safe. Once you leave the Today’s Furniture pick up dock, the merchandise and safety of your load becomes your responsibility.